- On the Windows Start menu, click Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- In the Server Manager Pane, in the Roles Summary section, click Web Server (IIS).
- In the Web Server (IIS) section, click Add Role Services.
- Under Role services, select FTP Publishing Service. This will install the FTP service and the FTP management console.
- Click Next, and then click Install.
Now you may go to IIS Manager and add FTP Publishing to your existing website or you may create a new FTP Site pointing its root folder to the website root.
Note: If your IIS Manager is already open, close the window and open again to see FTP option in the IIS Manager.